Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rumors

Ok, so I found a blog about Haiti asking for people to sign a petition. Apparently, they may be changing the laws to not allow families with more than one child to adopt from their country. I forwarded the info to my contact at Faithful Adoptions and her reply was she had to speak to the coordinator of their program and she wouldn't be back in the country until after Feb.4th! She said that lots of rumors abound, so to wait to get it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. So, we wait. The contact for the domestic adoption here locally did not respond to my email or message and now I know that God wants me to not only step out in faith on this, but then to trust. To become discouraged, leads to doubt, which leads to me not walking in God's will on this. So, I'm enjoying my weekend of cramps and bloating and trying to stay focused on just being available for God to use me in everyday life and trying to trust that He knows the details.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com