Tuesday, August 12, 2008

4 months old

No pix again, but just a note that we survived the 4 month shot sequence. Gosh, I hate it!!! This time though I told the nurse that I had to turn my back. I did. She understood. I didn't cry, but Rory did. My sweet, sweet babies. Both of them were crying. Rory was crying so hard that she distracted Esther enough to make her stop! It was a heart swelling moment to see my almost 7 year old baby cry to see her new sister hurt. She was truly the one I was concerned about most in finding her new place as a middle child. She has stepped up and then some and it's genuine. So, with that said, we all survived, she's sleeping peacefully and I hope to do the same! I'll try to get some pictures on soon-her hair is getting big!!!

1 comments:

StaciSpeaks said...

I kept thinking all day that it's little Esther's birthday....but I just had time now to get online to check to see if you'd updated her site. I can't wait to see her newest pics.

Blessings to you all....what sweet, sweet girls you have!

{{{big hugs}}}
Staci, John, and all

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com